439 Crewe Road
George Town, Grand Cayman
Cayman Clinic offers a variety of services in multiple specialties, but we chiefly emphasize family medicine, as we have families of our own. We know about busy schedules: work, school, sports, additional activities and the demands on your time they all make.
Our family practice provides comprehensive medical care regardless of age, sex or the nature of the illness. We regard the family as a unit and know that family interactions can affect everyone’s health.
The doctors at Cayman Clinic are experienced in internal medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, gynecology and obstetrical care, office surgery, psychiatry and both sex and family counseling. We also offer aviation and dive medical examinations as well as allergy testing.
Cayman Clinic offers a range of specialties and services, including (but not limited to):
- Preventive medicine and check-ups (including well-woman and well-man examinations)
- Women’s health
- Palliative care
- Minor surgery
- Advice on weight-loss programs and diet
- Sports and dive medicine
- Allergy testing
- Work permit medicals
- Life, health and driver’s insurance medicals
- House calls to your home or hotel when booked after hours by email or phone
- Pilot Medicals (Transport Canada & CAA)
- Dietary services
- Ultrasound studies