- Dive 2 of the remote East End dive sites
- 2-Tank dive is a Wall or Reef dive for the 1st dive site followed by a Reef or Open Cavern dive for the 2nd
- Boat dive excursion with a maximum of 12 divers + 2 crew
- 1 Divemaster Guide in the water on all/both dives
- Unguided Buddy Team and Computer Diving Permitted
- 1/2 Day Trip
The Classic Cayman Two-Tank Boat Dive is offered by Ocean Frontiers dive shop every morning and every afternoon except Saturday PM. This 1/2 day scuba diving trip includes 2x single tank dives at two separate and different dive sites on the East End of Grand Cayman, with a surface interval between the dives. The pristine reefs and dramatic wall dives in Grand Cayman provide the ultimate adventure for the diver wishing to get away from it all.
Ocean Frontiers dives the East End district of Grand Cayman: North East, East and South East, a total of 55 dive sites. The selection and variety of dive sites visited are so diverse that it can take divers many years to witness all the East End has to offer. The 2-Tank dive trips run every day, 365 days per year, and visit different sites every day for your visit to the Cayman Islands.
(Single Trip Rate)
- Scheduled every morning and every afternoon, Sun-Fri.
- AM 2 Tank on Saturday mornings. No boat dives Saturday PM.
- AM two-tank check-in 7:45 AM / PM two-tank check-in 1:00pm
- Typically a Deep Dive on the Wall, followed by a shallow reef dive
- Departs East End | Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop Dock at Compass Point
- Certified Divers Only
- Nitrox Available (addl fee)
Austin Conolly Drive
East End, Grand Cayman